The AFEI Hotline
As a valued Member of MBEA the AFEI Hotline would be available to you and is a major element of your subscription.
What is the AFEI Hotline: The Hotline is a member only service to provide specific employer advice on employment issues in your workplace.
Why use the Hotline: Do you have a question on wage rates, awards, complying with employment regulations, WHS/OHS, workers’ compensation, EEO, bullying, compliance or other workplace matters?
Received demands from the Fair Work Ombudsman or an employee’s union or solicitor about a work related matter?
Been notified by the Fair Work Commission that a former employee is claiming their dismissal or redundancy is harsh, unreasonable or unfair?
AFEI’s experienced Hotline experts assist MBEA members resolve problems without the need to consult with an external advisor or solicitor – saving thousands in fees and costs.
Remembers – use of the AFEI Hotline is at no additional cost to you – it is a pre-paid feature of your MBEA subscription.
Other assistance provided by the AFEI Hotline includes:
- Employment contracts and your employees’ employment conditions
- Managing workplace issues including performance and discipline
- Legal obligations under employment laws
- Award entitlements and obligations
- Discrimination and bullying complaints
- Employment policies
- Termination of employment
- Workers’ compensation issues
- Work health and safety compliance
- Redundancy obligations.