AFEI Legal is a boutique law firm providing workplace legal services to employers. AFEI Legal is affiliated with AFEI and serves both AFEI members, MBEA members and non-members.
AFEI Legal fees are very competitive. As a benefit of AFEI membership, fees are discounted for members.
Contact AFEI Legal if your business has need of legal assistance with any of the following:
- Representation before courts and industrial tribunals
- Workplace policies and procedures
- Workplace investigations
- Employment restraints and confidentiality of information
- Discrimination and harassment claims
- Industrial action
- Enterprise agreements and collective bargaining
- Fair Work Act actions e.g. unfair dismissal, general protections, disputes
- Employment contracts
- Independent contracting arrangements
- Termination of employment including termination for redundancy, conduct or capacity
- Workplace training
- Rights of entry e.g. unions, workplace inspectors
- Employment obligations on business transfer
- Work health and safety.
AFEI Legal can be contacted on 02 8088 4999 or PO Box A2222, Sydney South NSW 1235.